在餐馆如何用英文点菜?

2019-11-22 09:04:40 · 作者:编辑部  
Waiter: Good evening, madam and sir. A table for two?晚上好,女士,先生。要两人用餐的桌子吗?Guest: Yes, please. Could

  Waiter: Good evening, madam and sir. A table for two?

  晚上好,女士,先生。要两人用餐的桌子吗?

  Guest: Yes, please. Could we have a table over there by the window?

  是的。我们可以坐那边靠窗的桌子吗?

  Waiter: I‘m sorry, it’s already reserved. Would you like this table?

  对不起,那张已有人预订了。这张可以吗?

  Guest: Ok, we‘ll take this one.

  好的,那我们就要这张。

  Waiter: Ok. Are you ready to order, sir?

  好的。先生,可以点菜了吗?

  Guest: I think I’d prefer a full-course meal.

  我想我喜欢套餐。

  Waiter: All right. And you, madam?

  好的。您要点什么,女士?

  Guest: I don‘t want to have a full meal. May I have a steak, please?

  我不想要套餐,请给我1份牛扒好吗?

  Waiter: Certainly. How would you like it prepared? Rare, medium or well-done?

  好的。您希望牛排怎么做?嫩点,适中还是全熟?

  Guest: Medium, please. And what kind of soup do you serve?

  适中。另外,你们供应什么汤?

  Waiter: We have clear and cream soups of your choice.

  我们有清汤和奶油汤供您选择

  Guest: Cream soup sounds good. Get me one, Please.

  奶油汤听起来不错,给我来1份吧。

  Waiter: Just a moment, please.

  请稍等。

  Waiter: Can I take your order?

  你要点什么?

  Guest: I’ll take two value meals.

  我要两份超值套餐。

  Waiter: What kind of drink do you want with your meal?

  你要什么饮料?

  Guest: One Coco Cola and the other orange juice, please.

  请来一份可口可乐和一份橙汁。

  Waiter: You can super-size your meal for only 4 yuan.

  多加4元,你可以换成特大号套餐。

  Guest: Yes, I‘d like that.

  好吧,那么我就要特大号的。

  Waiter: Anything for dessert, like an apple pie or ice cream?

  你要不要甜点,如苹果派或冰激凌?

  Guest: No, thanks. I think I’m going to need some iced water.

  不用,谢谢,我想我还需要一点冰水。

  Waiter: We charge 5 yuan for water.

  冰水要5元。

  Waiter: That‘s fine. Could you give me some more napkins and some sweet-and-sour sauce and pepper?

  好的,请多给我几张纸巾和一些甜酸酱及胡椒,好吗?

  Waiter: Sure.

  好的。

  Waiter: Good afternoon, sir. Would you like a drink first?

  下午好,先生。您想先来点饮料吗?

  Guest: I’d like some beer. What kind a beer do you have?

  我想来点啤酒,你们有什么啤酒?

  Waiter: We have Local and Heineken Which kind do you prefer?

  我们有本地啤酒和健力士,您喜欢哪一种?

  Guest: Heineken, please.

  健力士。

  Waiter: One Heineken.

  一支健力士。

  Waiter: May I take your order, sir?

  我可以为您点菜了吗,先生?

  Guest: Yes, please. I like a country style salad.

  好的,我想要一份家乡沙律。

  Waiter: What dressing would you like to go with your salad? We have French and Italian.

  您想要什么沙律酱呢?我们有法汁和意大利汁。

  Guest: Italian please. Then I‘d like a sirloin steak.

  意大利酱,然后来一份西冷扒。

  Waiter: I’m sorry. Our sirloin steak is sold out. Would you like to try our beef tenderloin? It is also very good.

  对不起,我们的西冷扒卖完了,尝尝我们的牛柳,好吗?那也一样美味。

  Guest: All right. I‘ll take that.

  好的,就要那个。

  Waiter: How would you like your tenderloin?

  请问要几成熟呢?

  Guest: Medium.

  五成熟(半熟)。

  Waiter: What sauce would you like to go with your beef? We have black pepper Sauce and...

  您的牛肉要配什么汁?我们有黑椒汁和……

  Guest: Black pepper sauce please. That’s all.

  黑椒汁。可以了。

  Waiter: So, you have ordered a country style salad with Italian dressing. A beef tenderloin, medium, with black pepper sauce. Is that right?

  您点了一份家乡沙律配意大利酱,一份牛肉配黑椒汁,五成熟的。

  Guest: Yes.

  是的。

  Waiter: Mrs. Howard, May I take your order?

  霍华德夫人,我可以为您点菜了吗?

  Guest: May I have a look at the menu first?

  我可以先看看菜谱吗?

  Waiter: Sure, Please take your time. I‘ll be back to take your order.

  可以,请慢慢看,我回头为你点菜。

  Guest: Waiter, I’d like Stewed Codfish.

  服务员,我想要烩鳕鱼。

  Waiter: I‘m very sorry. That dish is not available (sold out) now. May I suggest the lamb chop? It is also tasty. Would you like to try it?

  非常抱歉,那样菜式现在没有供应(已卖完),可否尝试羊腿?那道菜也是非常美味的,要不要试一试呢?

  Guest: OK, and a grilled salmon with strawberry vinegar.

  好吧,再来一份草莓醋汁扒鲜三文鱼。

  Waiter: I’m afraid it will take some time for this dish. About 25 minutes. Do you mind waiting a little bit longer?

  这道菜恐怕要费些时间,大约25分钟,您介不介意等多一会儿呢?

  Waiter: For 20 yuan more you can have a half a delicious, grilled lobster. would you like to try it?

  您只需另加20元就可以品尝半只美味扒龙虾,想不想试一下?

  Guest: It‘s sounds fine, we’ll take it.

  听上去不错,我们试一下吧。

  Waiter: Would you like a bottle of white wine to go with your lobster?

  要不要来一瓶白葡萄酒来配龙虾呢?

  Guest: Yes. I‘d like that.

  好的。

  Waiter: You have ordered two main dishes. Would you like it served together or separately?

  您点了两道主菜,请问是需要一起上,还是分开上呢?

  Guest: Separately, please.

  分开上。

  Waiter: Thank you very much. Your meal will be sent to you in 30 minutes.

  谢谢。您的菜30分钟后送到。

  Guest: Thank you.

  谢谢。

【本文为找大学网转载,文章版权归原作者及原出处所有。文章系作者个人观点,不代表大学生在线立场,转载请联系原作者及原出处获得授权。有任何疑问都请联系(kf@zhaodaxue.cn)】
  • 相关阅读

TOPS
  • 日排行/
  • 周排行/
  • 原创